Thank You, Firefighters
"Firefighter appreciation isn't just a once a year affair because firefighters are there for each of us everyday." ~ Byron Pulsifer
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills is donating 10% of all room revenues booked under their THANK YOU, FIREFIGHTERS rate to the Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation (LAFDF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The LAFD Foundation was established in 2010 by corporate and civic leaders recognizing the need to alleviate the pressures of budgetary constraints. The Foundation supports the Los Angeles City Fire Department (“LAFD”) in protecting life, property, and the environment by providing essential equipment, education, and public outreach programs to supplement city resources. The Foundation operates with flexibility and purpose, providing firefighters with tools, training, and resources that help protect communities and save lives. To learn more, visit https://supportlafd.org
Additionally, the hotel will donate a percentage of all Thanksgiving Dinner sales to the LAFDF as an expression of gratitude for their courage and commitment. Thanksgiving Dinner reservations can be made HERE.
- The THANK YOU, FIREFIGHTERS rate is bookable between November 1st and December 1st
- Good only for stay dates between November 24 and December 1, 2019 (Thanksgiving week.)
- Rate is non-commissionable and must be booked directly with the hotel via the hotel's website.
- Final calculation of our donation to LAFDF will be made in December 2019 based on actualized revenues associated with THANKS rate code.
- No percentage of the room rate is tax deductible by the guest; the London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills will be making the contribution based on paid room revenues before taxes and applicable fees