The Best in Beverly Hills Family Hotels
Family Fun at The London
Take advantage of the thoughtful offerings at The London West Hollywood designed to please your kids’ palates, keep them active and entertained, and make them feel as pampered as their parents.
- The best in Beverly Hills family hotels, we offer perks upon arrival.
- Our spacious suites with double beds and the option for connecting rooms ensure kids have plenty of room to spread out and enjoy a fabulous family vacation. Bath time is also a treat in our oversized soaking tubs.
- Kids and adults alike will enjoy splashing around in our spectacular rooftop pool and trying their hand at a game of chess on our giant board on Hampton Court.
- Executive Chef Anthony Keene has created a special Children's Menu that caters to kids’ distinct tastes.
- We have partnered with West Hollywood’s renowned independent bookstore, Book Soup, to source top children’s books as well as engaging building blocks, that will be sure to delight and occupy all ages. Parents simply ask the front desk to borrow from this ‘lending library’ during their stay at the property.
- Pampering now extends beyond the parents. The on-property Alex Roldan Salon has custom created “Mommy and Me” and “Daddy and Me” menu offerings, including Haircuts and Manicure or Pedicure ($250); Blow dry and Manicure or Pedicure ($200); Manicures and Pedicures ($150); Manicures Only ($50); or Pedicures Only ($100). Families taking advantage of these salon offerings will also receive 20% off purchases from the salon’s boutique.
- We are also dog-friendly! Your canine family members are always welcome at The London.