Meet your fellow guests
Winston & Churchill
The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills is thrilled to introduce you to our two adorable English Bulldogs and our official mascots - Winston & Churchill. Named for the iconic British Prime Minister, the dynamic duo will call our luxury Los Angeles property their full-time home.
Each day, guests will have the chance to meet, greet and play in their favorite hangout, Hampton Court or say hi during their many walks around the property, and while they're lounging at our rooftop pool.
Groups hosting events can invite Winston & Churchill to join the party (for up to one hour) as part of a $250 donation to a local Los Angeles animal shelter.
Book Our Dog Friendly PackageLearn More
Guest (... And Puppy!) Pics On Social Get Inspired Or Share @Thelondonwehollywood
Bringing your own pooch?
We Are Dog Friendly
Bringing your own pooch? Treat them to our new "Winston's Menu" - a dog friendly culinary offering created by Executive Chef Anthony Keene. Available in your suite, the menu features items such as The London Pooch, Doggie Bags, and Orijen dry foods.
We welcome you and your dog to The London West Hollywood. In order to assure a pleasant visit for you both, we ask that you review the following policies:
- There will be a $100 non refundable fee accrued per visit plus an automatic charge of $20 per a night pet fee.
- One dog per a room (under 30 lbs.) are allowed – no cats.
- Dogs must be trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property, unless it is in a guest’s room.
- Dogs must not be left unattended. If a pet requires a pet-sitter, walker or supplies, guests should contact the Concierge in advance.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlet, pool, in the Health Club or on guest balconies. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guest must contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guest is responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.