Safety and Well-Being Promise
Northwood Hospitality's "Safety and Well-Being Promise" builds upon The London West Hollywood's already high standards where the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place. The goal with the Safety and Well-Being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety and Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars: Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay, you will notice these safety procedures throughout our entire hotel – public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars and outlets.
Masks & Gloves
- Team members will wear masks & gloves for safety and prevention. In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces for all guests.
- As an additional precaution all team members will have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers.
Plexi-Shield Protective Screens
- Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, host stands and retail outlets.
- Team members are hotels will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures.
- Additional signage across hotels will remind guest and team members of practicing social distancing.
- Common areas have been re-arranged to follow adequate social distancing practices.
- Restaurants and bars seating have also been re-arranged to follow social distancing guidelines.
Disinfecting & Sanitation Technology
- Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing & cleaning system will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, retail, fitness center and F&B outlets.
- UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards.
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house.
Sanitizing Wipes in All Guest Rooms
- All guest rooms will provide individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity.
- Housekeeping services will only be provided upon request; additional towels and amenities are also available upon request.
Clean & Clean More
- Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are also being applied to cleanliness guidelines.
- Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas.
- All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
- Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups.
- Turndown service will not be offered.
Food & Beverage
- Hotels may offer food & beverage options solely as “to-go” style based on local ordinances.
- Where possible menus will be displayed on guest-room TV’s along with website. Disposable menus are available for all outlets and in-room dining.
- All food handling personnel will wear gloves, masks and shields.
Touchless Dispensers – Soap and Paper Towels in Restrooms
- Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels will be accessible in all public and team member restrooms.
Additional Guidelines Include
- No kids activities/kids camp offered
- Group fitness classes may not be offered and/or limited based on local governance
For more information about your visit, please contact us by phone: 866-282-4560 or email.