In light of COVID-19 The London West Hollywood team is strictly adhering to the advice of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and local health authorities.
The hotel is open for essential travel only at this time. Please ensure your travel and reservation qualifies.
Some services may be impacted at this time. Below are the current details:
- Currently serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on a to-go basis only operating in compliance with Los Angeles County Health and Safety guidelines
- Breakfast: 6:30-10:30am Mon-Fri, and 7:00-10:30am on Sat & Sun.
- All Day Dining: 11:00AM-9:00PM
- In-Room Dining: 6:00AM-10:00PM daily
- Pool F&B Service (hotel guests ONLY), 11:00AM- 6:00PM (to-go basis only)
- Hotel Gym is currently closed per County health ordinance
- Alex Roldan Salon is currently closed per County health ordinance
- Gift Shop is open with reduced hours
- Turn down service has been discontinued, once a day housekeeping service provided
- Afternoon Tea service is discontinued
- Brunch is discontinued
- Mini-bars have been removed from all suites; items may still be ordered via Room Service
- Screening Room is currently closed per County health ordinance
- In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces.
- Valet Parking Available
- Day Parking ($15 first hour, $2 every 15 minutes after)
- Overnight Fee $48
- Salon Validation, $4 first 6 hours
- Boxwood Restaurant Validation, $10
Amenity Fee, $28+ tax per day. Includes:
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Bottled water in room daily
- Keurig Coffee & Tea in room
- Exclusive year around Rooftop Pool
- Calls to land lines in London (codes 0207 and 0208)