London West Hollywood
Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, The London West Hollywood is your gateway to the most glamorous, exciting, and sought-after enclaves of Los Angeles. Our award winning Concierge team is available before and during your visit to assist with anything from dinner reservations, sightseeing, wellness and all that West Hollywood and LA has to offer.
Meet the team below or contact the team by phone: 866-282-4560 or by email
Sarah has been a concierge in the West Hollywood and Beverly Hills area for over 12 years. Half-Lebanese, she lived overseas as a child in Saudi Arabia and London, as well as stateside in Atlanta, DC, and NYC, before finally settling in Los Angeles. She has a passion for travel and loves all things LA. She hosts an online travel show called Ask A Concierge and shares her favorites on what to eat, see, and do in LA and around the world. Sarah has been a member of Les Clefs d’Or since 2013 and won the title of Les Clefs d’Or’s “Best Young Concierge in the World” in 2015. She has worked at The London West Hollywood since 2012.
Sarah’s Must-Do List:
- Bike ride along the beach in Santa Monica
- Check out the Instagram Walls in West Hollywood
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour
- Hike Runyon Canyon (or take a free yoga class at the bottom of Runyon)
- The Broad Museum
- Smorgasburg LA
- Alfred Coffee
A colleague at the London West Hollywood since 2015, Seph has been passionately designing and managing experiences for guests as a Concierge in LA for the past 11 years. Of Italian origins, his first experience with hospitality was inspired by his Grandfather George, a Sicilian immigrant and owner of a very busy Italian bakery in Reading, PA and the patience, kindness, and respect he showed all people in his business. Born and raised in Shillington PA, Seph has also lived and worked in Tucson, AZ and Chicago, IL as a professional theater artist, before landing in LA 12 years ago and embarking on this wonderful journey. He has been a member of Les Clefs d’Or USA since 2013 (on Valentine’s Day), and when not working he is devoted to family time with his wife and their beautiful 4 year old son.
Seph’s Must do’s in LA:
- Griffith Observatory
- Getty Center
- Huntington Library
- La Brea Tar Pits/LACMA
- Ride the Pacific Wheel on the Santa Monica Pier (world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel)
- Drive a convertible along the PCH in Malibu
- Lunch at The Ivy on Robertson
- Cocktails at Tower Bar
- Dinner at Via Veneto Ristorante in Santa Monica, best Northern Italian in the City.
- Explore Koreatown and The Fashion District
- Hollywood Bowl or Walt Disney Concert Hall
Landon has been a proud Angeleno since moving from the windy city Chicago in 2011. Between the two cities, Landon has over 12 years of experience as a concierge and is a member of the prestigious Les Clefs d’Or. A graduate from the school of Hospitality at Purdue University, Landon finds spending time in hotels—whether for work or leisure—a natural fit. When not acting out his role as a Londoner, Landon can be found out on the town experiencing all the great dining and entertainment options LA has to offer.
Landon’s must-do’s in LA include:
- Take a customized private city tour for a great overview of LA
- Spend a morning or afternoon learning to surf
- People watch while sipping a Spanish Latte at Urth Caffe
- Find a one-of-a-kind treasure at the Melrose Trading Post (Sundays Only)
- Take a pic with your favorite super hero on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- See a star or two at the Griffith Observatory, Southern California’s gateway to the cosmos
- “Light” up your day by visiting the LACMA
Jeannie is the newest member of the concierge team and couldn't be happier to be at The London Hotel. Jeannie is originally from Winnipeg, Canada and speaks fluent French. She has been in the hospitality industry in Los Angeles for over 13 years, having worked in both restaurants and hotels. Jeannie studied photojournalism at Santa Monica College and continues to work as a freelance photographer. She has been a member of Sag/Aftra since 2009 and when she is not at work, you can find her stuck in traffic on her way to an audition. She absolutely loves Hollywood history and all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- The Hollywood Bowl is her #1 favorite place in Los Angeles
- Larchmont Village for yoga, lunch and ice cream
- El Matador Beach for a sunset photo shoot.
- Restaurant and/or bar hoping along The Sunset Strip in West Hollywood