Hotel Amenity Information
To our valued guests,
The London West Hollywood's first priority is always the health and safety of our guests and associates. Our team is closely monitoring the latest developments on COVID-19 and are following the direction of the leading authority, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to keep our valued guests safe and up to date with key information on our heightened efforts to ensure peace of mind for your upcoming stay with us.Below are the current details:
- Currently serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on the Mable Terrace
- In Room Dining limited hours (7am-10pm)
- Pool deck is now open for hotel guest usage with social distancing guidelines in place
- Pool Bar is open, Pool Service available, 11am- 5pm
- Hotel Gym is now open for hotel guest usage with social distancing guidelines in place
- Alex Roldan Salon is open with social distancing guidelines in place
- Turn down service has been discontinued, once a day housekeeping service provided
- Afternoon Tea service discontinued
- Mini-bars have been removed from all suites; items may still be ordered via Room Service
- Screening Room closed until further notice
If you wish to modify a future reservation, please fill out this form. Please note that if you booked through a third party like Booking.com, Expedia, etc., you will need to contact your travel agency directly to cancel your reservation.
If you would like to learn more about our Safety & Well-Being Promise, please visit our page here.