london crown suites
Hollywood Glamour of Incomparable Proportions
London Crown suites offer the ultimate in Hollywood living. Surround yourself with incomparable views of the LA skyline and the signature glamour of our luxurious open floor plan suites offering a minimum of 750 square feet.
Perched atop of ‘the hill’, each private terrace is the perfect location from which to take in the stunning south facing vistas. With interiors designed by innovator David Collins, each Crown Suite element, from the private dressing areas, oversized work desks and mosaic tiled bathrooms create the essence of discreet sophistication.
All guests are invited to dine from bountiful Breakfast Table prepared by the culinary team of Gordon Ramsay serving unlimited fresh fruit, sweet and savory pastries, farmhouse cheeses and charcuterie accompanied y specialty coffees prepared by your own personal barista.
With a keen sense of sensual textures and colors that embody the incomparable California climate, our expansive suites are adorned with bleached oak, muted greens and embossed white leather finishings. Custom-designed furnishings such as rich marble-topped tables, metallic green rocking chairs and leather and chrome lend the perfect combination of sophistication and modernity.
The complete bath environment, designed exclusively for The London Hotels by luxury bath purveyor Waterworks, features oversized showers with dual shower heads, an expansive soaking tub, hand-cut mosaic tiles, plush lines and robes.
Each tech savvy suite offers complimentary high speed wireless Internet access as well as a wireless connection. Also included are iHome iPod docking stations and LG flat screen televisions. All London Suites are complemented by a personal full-service wet bar brimming with essentials and indulgences including Keurig coffee makers.
London Crown Suites Features
- Famed LA Skyline View
- Suites reside on top ‘of the Hill’ with incomparable south facing views
- Suites offering 750 – 900 sq ft of living space
- Complimentary invitation to The Breakfast Table by the culinary team of Gordon Ramsay
- Complimentary internet access
- Private terrace
- King bed
- Oversized luxury bathroom with soaking tub and dual shower heads
- Private dressing area with mirrored closets
- Oversized work desk fully outfitted for AC power access, easy docking for laptops and cell phones
- Keurig coffee maker complete with specialty coffees
- Personal wet bar brimming with essentials
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary calls to London
- In suite safe
- Maximum occupancy - 4