About Los Angeles
DELIVERING THE BEST OF L.A.
Our location puts you in the center of everything L.A. Within a five-mile radius of The London West Hollywood: all major motion picture studios, top recording studios, major talent and advertising agencies, and casting companies. That’s just business. The Sunset Strip and its renowned entertainment scene (The Viper Room and The Roxy, to name a few) are blocks away (near enough, yet far enough for your suite to be a relaxing haven). We are also near Rodeo Drive and a plethora of high-profile shopping meccas, and with our elite concierge as your guide, Los Angeles is as within your reach as your cell phone.
OUR WEST HOLLYWOOD HOTEL IN THE HEART OF L.A.
Enjoy direct access to the exclusive inner workings of Los Angeles at The London West Hollywood. Setting the highest standard of modern service among West Hollywood, CA hotels, our property is dedicated to providing an incomparable stay. Rely on the in-the-know concierge staff at this West Hollywood hotel to open the doors to the most fashionable venues and elite experiences throughout the city, including:
- Theater productions- at world-class venues including Mark Taper Forum, Ahmanson Theatre, The Geffen Playhouse, Kodak and Pantages Theaters
- Nightlife- Villa, Greendoor, Les Deux, Sky Bar, My House, The Edison, The Abbey, Rage and many others
- Museum & Galleries- exhibits hosted at The Getty, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, MOCA Museum of Contemporary Art and the Japanese American National Museum
- Live Music- at one-of-a-kind venues like The Hollywood Bowl, The Greek Theatre, House of Blues, Whiskey A-Go-Go, Troubadour, Nokia Live, Walt Disney Concert Hall and The Staples Center
- Comedic Performances- on stages that breed some of Hollywood’s most famous faces such as The Laugh Factory, The Groundlings, Improv, Comedy Store and Upright Citizens Brigade
- Shopping- from the most exclusive shops along Rodeo Drive to the eclectic boutiques of Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard and The Grove. Browse haute couture from Chanel, Gucci and Fendi, or spot hot trends at Lisa Kline, Kitson and Fred Segal
- Theme Parks- Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Sporting Events- cheer on the NBA Lakers and Clippers, MLB Dodgers and Angels, NHL Kings, or NCAA collegiate teams from USC and UCLA
- Area Attractions- The Los Angeles Zoo, Griffith Observatory, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, Chinatown, Hollywood Walk of Fame and many more
- Back-lot Studio Tours- see movie-making in-action at Paramount, Warner Bros., Sony or Universal Studios
- Television show tapings- from well-known talk shows hosted by Jay Leno, Conan O’Brian, Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres, to game shows such as The Price is Right to sitcoms and reality shows including Two and a Half Men, American Idol and Dancing with the Stars